Hello comrades!

Hey,

I’m a 27 year old man living in Greater London, I have worked as a data engineer since I graduated from university. I was diagnosed with Asperger’s when I was around 5 years old.

I have been expelled, spent years in PRUs, and spent the entirety of secondary school in SEN. I got good GCSEs and A Levels then went to Uni. I didn’t have any friends outside of school until year 8 but things improved a lot once I did start to go out.

I am super into politics, history and science, although I spend ages reading into other topics sometimes. If there is some fact you learned today or this week that you haven’t had the chance to tell someone or a topic you’ve recently got obsessed with then you can comment back with it, otherwise I will probably chat to some of you in other threads.

I think that’s enough for an introduction, I included some details because I was hoping to find people in similar situations to me to talk with and see how they look at things etc.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello Comrade, I’m a big fan of politics too but a lot of what I know I admit is just from YouTubers so maybe there’s a lot of stuff you’d be able to teach me about. I’m very much into Superheroes myself. Doctor Who is probably a show that informed my politics or at least when I was younger

• Hello Comrade, I’m a big fan of politics too but a lot of what I know I admit is just from YouTubers so maybe there’s a lot of stuff you’d be able to teach me about. I’m very much into Superheroes myself. Doctor Who is probably a show that informed my politics or at least when I was younger

Children
No Data