Hello

Hello I'm Sarah. I was diagnosed with Autism when I was 13 and really life has just been a wild ride since then, it's up and down all the time.

I live with my family and they take care of me and look after me. I'm rubbish with money, I don't work and I get extremely anxious and have meltdowns. I can't go shopping because of this. My family are good as gold though and never complain. I'm so lucky to have them.

But there health isn't great and when there gone I want to be capable of looking after myself so next year I'd like to move out and try to stand on my own two feet. Not sure if I'll cope tough. But I feel I need to try, otherwise my siblings will have to look after me and I really don't want that.

Do you think it's a good idea me moving out and trying to improve myself? Is it hard living on your own?

I really want to get better at coping.

Parents
  • Living on your own isn't the scary part, I like it. Nobody messing around.

To be able to afford it is a problem. I just lost a job, and UC isn't enough to cover even the rent.

So, if you have a stable job, and you think you will stay there than there is nothing to worry about

• Living on your own isn't the scary part, I like it. Nobody messing around.

To be able to afford it is a problem. I just lost a job, and UC isn't enough to cover even the rent.

So, if you have a stable job, and you think you will stay there than there is nothing to worry about

Children
No Data