Getting my 1st tattoo as an A Typical

Posting this to see if any other A typicals have ink and how you found the exsperiance as I'm a little bit nervous not gona lie. Going for some Norse mythology and getting the AWE protection rune along with the 9 pointed triangle of the 9 realms of Valhalla along with the tree of life and the all knowing and all wise ravens. Bit nervous about the process as being an A Typical myself my mind always go to worse case saniorios and I always over think the prosiger. The pain is really the least of my worries my main concern is if they go deep or catch vane which is kind of ironic coming from someone who self harms. But then again that's my reason for getting it to prevent me from self harming in the future. Any advice would be useful besides don't get one I guess.

Parents Reply
  • How do I post images from my mobile would of posted it but I got the Healm of AWE done Odens raven Odens knot with healthheilm rune in the middle rune of hell to represent my autism. Just cause to me it feels that way times and an abstract map of asgsurd undeath

Children
  • Going in for my next on the 4,th of February for a full Japanese sleave Coi fish and dragons. Dragons and Coi fish both represent strength and wisdom so hence the choice and a few lotus blossoms and bamboo leaves in the mix I got my tattoo done to represent my fight with my autism adhd and my disprixa it represents the fights if faced along the way with way and I got the rune protection because I use to self harlm to remind myself im stronger than I realise