Getting my 1st tattoo as an A Typical

Posting this to see if any other A typicals have ink and how you found the exsperiance as I'm a little bit nervous not gona lie. Going for some Norse mythology and getting the AWE protection rune along with the 9 pointed triangle of the 9 realms of Valhalla along with the tree of life and the all knowing and all wise ravens. Bit nervous about the process as being an A Typical myself my mind always go to worse case saniorios and I always over think the prosiger. The pain is really the least of my worries my main concern is if they go deep or catch vane which is kind of ironic coming from someone who self harms. But then again that's my reason for getting it to prevent me from self harming in the future. Any advice would be useful besides don't get one I guess.

Parents
  • I think that transforming self-harm into a tattoo as a reminder to not self-harm is a great thing you are doing for yourself. Of course, be careful about the place you're going to get a tattoo from, and maybe get a smaller tattoo first to see if you can tolerate the pain, and then decide if you want a bigger tattoo later on. Anyways, I wish you all the best. 

• Being ADHD and ASD tolerating pain isn't to much of an issue.  But having both I'd s real head *** at times and it's like the two are at constant war with eachother. One half of my brain is telling me you'll be fine and one feel anything the other side of my ASD is telling me what if it goes wrong what if this happens why sitions like this aren't easy but I owe it to myself to see it through. Just waiting on them to get back to me with s price and design then going a head with it 

• Being ADHD and ASD tolerating pain isn't to much of an issue.  But having both I'd s real head *** at times and it's like the two are at constant war with eachother. One half of my brain is telling me you'll be fine and one feel anything the other side of my ASD is telling me what if it goes wrong what if this happens why sitions like this aren't easy but I owe it to myself to see it through. Just waiting on them to get back to me with s price and design then going a head with it 

Children
No Data