Getting my 1st tattoo as an A Typical

Posting this to see if any other A typicals have ink and how you found the exsperiance as I'm a little bit nervous not gona lie. Going for some Norse mythology and getting the AWE protection rune along with the 9 pointed triangle of the 9 realms of Valhalla along with the tree of life and the all knowing and all wise ravens. Bit nervous about the process as being an A Typical myself my mind always go to worse case saniorios and I always over think the prosiger. The pain is really the least of my worries my main concern is if they go deep or catch vane which is kind of ironic coming from someone who self harms. But then again that's my reason for getting it to prevent me from self harming in the future. Any advice would be useful besides don't get one I guess.

Parents
  • Best wishes. Please share how it goes once you get it.

• Will do I'm waiting on price quotes Gona bring my headphones to ease my anxiety just the noise of the needle I dislike so the more I can drown that out the better. Besides that though I reckon the pain will be manageable I just don't like the noises like when you go to the dentistst I can handle the pain of a filling but just don't like the sound you get from vibrations as it makes me cringe 

• Will do I'm waiting on price quotes Gona bring my headphones to ease my anxiety just the noise of the needle I dislike so the more I can drown that out the better. Besides that though I reckon the pain will be manageable I just don't like the noises like when you go to the dentistst I can handle the pain of a filling but just don't like the sound you get from vibrations as it makes me cringe 

Children