Getting my 1st tattoo as an A Typical

Posting this to see if any other A typicals have ink and how you found the exsperiance as I'm a little bit nervous not gona lie. Going for some Norse mythology and getting the AWE protection rune along with the 9 pointed triangle of the 9 realms of Valhalla along with the tree of life and the all knowing and all wise ravens. Bit nervous about the process as being an A Typical myself my mind always go to worse case saniorios and I always over think the prosiger. The pain is really the least of my worries my main concern is if they go deep or catch vane which is kind of ironic coming from someone who self harms. But then again that's my reason for getting it to prevent me from self harming in the future. Any advice would be useful besides don't get one I guess.

Parents
  • Yes, my advice is don't do that to your skin. It's an abhorrent practice. Why would you want to deliberately mutilate the largest organ of the body? Would you pierce and ink any other organ?

Your skin is not only the largest organ of the body, it's also the moat complex and most sensitive organ with the hardest job: providing you with a protective layer, keeping your body safe. Little dd it know the biggest threat would come from irresponsible and idiotic actions of the person its protecting! I hear people say they want to feel like an individual... and the irony is that they all end up looking the same—common, and scruffy.

If you like Norse mythology, buy a poster, or some rune stones, just don't engrave your skin.

• Did you read the last sentence? 

Any advice would be useful besides don't get one I guess.
  • No, I didn't. But even if I had read it, I would feel remiss if I read the post and didn't attempt to discourage this kind of irresponsible behaviour. 

Reply Children
No Data