Buggy advice for 2yr escape artist

Does anyone have any advice on buggies my little boy is 2 he has been diagnosed with autism has very high sensory needs and is a runner See no evil, he still fits in a standard size buggy fine but we are yet to find anything that keeps him in we have a out about nipper which he has a extra strap attached but still manages to climb out, we had a little pop up buggy but he would tip the whole thing over leaning out forward im getting abit desperate at I need to get my older child to school any ideas tips or buggy suggestions very much appreciated x

Parents
  • Hi I had this problem with my 2 year old the only solution I found was reins I got mine from asda they have extra straps with them which looped around the plastic loops on the pram all prams have them then put on the reins and clip them to the pram he hasn't escaped out of his pram since he also now luckily has a disabity pram that he got from wheelchair services I have added pictures for you please excuse the mess in the pram haha he has ate his lunch in there at nursery today 

• Hi I had this problem with my 2 year old the only solution I found was reins I got mine from asda they have extra straps with them which looped around the plastic loops on the pram all prams have them then put on the reins and clip them to the pram he hasn't escaped out of his pram since he also now luckily has a disabity pram that he got from wheelchair services I have added pictures for you please excuse the mess in the pram haha he has ate his lunch in there at nursery today 

Children
No Data