Hi! I'm Matty :)

Hi I'm Matty!

I'm in my mid-twenties and I really like music (rock and k-pop), gaming (Final Fantasy, Pokemon) and aviation! 

I'm also a parent and I love it, but sometimes it can be very difficult and isolating. 

If anyone is interested I wouldn't mind some friends to play games with or talk about anything with (especially Pokemon or BTS hehe)

Parents
  • Hi Ruth my name is Mark and I love comedies but my favourite one is Dads Army. I also like other comedies to like Open All Hours, Last Of The Summer Wine and Only Fools and Horses. What is your favourite comedy? I like animals but I love dogs. I used to have a dog but he died. What colour is your cat and how long have you had your cat for? What is your cats name? do you work? I work in Tesco 1 day a week on the dairy section filling all the milk up. Do you do volunteering helping animals out?

• Hi Mark, nice to hear from you.  Great comedies, I too like Dads Army, Open All Hours and Only Fools and Horses (the classics are definitely the best in my opinion).  I also like Not Going Out (the early ones) and love Allo Allo as it is so silly but very funny.

My cat is a tabby and white cat called Sally, we've had her just over 4 years now and she is 12 years old.  She is definitely my feline antidepressant and calms me down.  I'm sorry to hear about your dog :-(

Yes I work full time (hoping to reduce my hours soon) in accounts. I would love to do volunteer work with animals maybe with cats as am a big cat lover.  Do you do voluntary work with animals?

• Hi Mark, nice to hear from you.  Great comedies, I too like Dads Army, Open All Hours and Only Fools and Horses (the classics are definitely the best in my opinion).  I also like Not Going Out (the early ones) and love Allo Allo as it is so silly but very funny.

My cat is a tabby and white cat called Sally, we've had her just over 4 years now and she is 12 years old.  She is definitely my feline antidepressant and calms me down.  I'm sorry to hear about your dog :-(

Yes I work full time (hoping to reduce my hours soon) in accounts. I would love to do volunteer work with animals maybe with cats as am a big cat lover.  Do you do voluntary work with animals?

Children
No Data