Hello! (from undiagnosed)

Just saying hi!

I am new and looking forward to have some nice discussions with all of you. 

I'm not diagnosed and not planning to - I think I'm functioning too well to be entitled for the state sponsored investigation (living in Sweden), and I don't even know if I'd really be autistic, but does it matter? I'm just looking forward to talk about things I can relate to. Been suspecting I might be somewhere on the spectrum for reasons like anxiety issues, having hard time to handle lights, sounds and crowds, having to run out of a shopping mall in panic; been always the weird one, not getting the jokes, receiving complains at work that I interrupt people and have a weird voice/pitch when presenting, stuff like that :)  At the same time I do enjoy dinner parties and some social events, so who knows.

The best thing for me is being alone in the mountains - which is pretty hard now that I have a family, a small kid and a growing belly :)

Parents
  • We can self diagnose here,,,  usually for employment reasons. 

get up the mountains and take your kid with you and 2 mobile phones

post the pictures of your views when on the mountain ( not of u or kid ) 

I consider myself to also have ADHD on top of my professional autism diagnosis

but  I dont see any benefit in tying up valuable resources getting me another label to imprison myself with Slight smile

Oh  Welcome to this forum for Adults with Autism and non-autistic carers/parents/partners Slight smile

You are most welcome to stay and chat with fellow "self diagnosed" and diagnosed and non-autistic.

it would be nice to have a Swede in here Slight smile

• We can self diagnose here,,,  usually for employment reasons. 

get up the mountains and take your kid with you and 2 mobile phones

post the pictures of your views when on the mountain ( not of u or kid ) 

I consider myself to also have ADHD on top of my professional autism diagnosis

but  I dont see any benefit in tying up valuable resources getting me another label to imprison myself with Slight smile

Oh  Welcome to this forum for Adults with Autism and non-autistic carers/parents/partners Slight smile

You are most welcome to stay and chat with fellow "self diagnosed" and diagnosed and non-autistic.

it would be nice to have a Swede in here Slight smile

Children
No Data