Gaming

Hey everyone. Anyone play fortnite or any other games?

Parents
  • I do some retro gaming (which quietens down a busy mind). I keep thinking about upgrading my PC but then I'm more of a casual gamer these days and have enough in my library to scratch the itch without getting anything next gen. My interest in a game tends to last about a week before it tails off.

Playing Id's Rage at the moment which I got on sale ages ago. Anything 4x does get my attention (Civilization is a favorite, 5 is probably the one I'm most comfortable with) but I don't have the time to invest in the new stuff. 

• I do some retro gaming (which quietens down a busy mind). I keep thinking about upgrading my PC but then I'm more of a casual gamer these days and have enough in my library to scratch the itch without getting anything next gen. My interest in a game tends to last about a week before it tails off.

Playing Id's Rage at the moment which I got on sale ages ago. Anything 4x does get my attention (Civilization is a favorite, 5 is probably the one I'm most comfortable with) but I don't have the time to invest in the new stuff. 

Children