Austic man looking for relationship and to make connections with like-minded people

Hi, My name is Richard I'm 25 years old and I am autistic. I'm a kind, caring, loving man who has a lot to offer. I have had a lot of negative experiences in relationships with women. I am looking to meet someone who would be interested in a full adult relationship. I do have an interest in women and men, but after my experiences I feel more attracted to males.

I am interested in talking to anyone who has had similar experiences and get any advice around relationships and meeting people. I've tried dating sites and this has been no use, maybe I need some better more appropriate dating sites.

I feel fed up of being let down and disappointed by partners who claim to want to want the same things as me but actually don't or are unable to ave the kind of relationship I am looking for. I want someone who will love and care about me for who I am and accept my love and care in return.

It would be great to know that I am not alone in this situation and share my experiences with others.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thank you

Richard

Parents Reply Children
No Data