Hi, i'm new.

Hi i'm new to the site and all of this but i'd like to say hi! and that i look forward to interacting with you all.

Parents
  • Hello. Welcome. 

I See you volunteered at a zoo. Thats cool. 

And you like birdwatching. I am the resident bird-man here, I guess. No one has called me that, but still... LOL. 

• Yes the zoo was fantastic, I got to work with many varieties of animals.

Ah nice! I do love birds, they're very majestic. My favourite is the Kingfisher. What's your favourite bird? 

• Kingfishers are great, though only personally seen one twice. I might have heard more than see them, but wasn't sure. I don't get out to kinds of places kingfishers would be enough. 

My favourite bird is the Eurasian Jay. I'm a bit obsessed with them. I'm generally a fan of all Corvids, but Eurasian Jays are my obsession. 

• Kingfishers are great, though only personally seen one twice. I might have heard more than see them, but wasn't sure. I don't get out to kinds of places kingfishers would be enough. 

My favourite bird is the Eurasian Jay. I'm a bit obsessed with them. I'm generally a fan of all Corvids, but Eurasian Jays are my obsession. 

Children
No Data