Good Day!

Hello world!

I just wanted to introduce myself because I'm currently in the process of being diagnosed for autism, so I figured it might be great if I joined the community.

My name is Hal, I'm in year 13. I'm diagnosed with anxiety and depression and hopefully soon Autism Spectrum Disorder. I love frogs a lot, I carry frog things around with me every day. I'm also transgender which I've been told is more common with neurodiverse people. I'm planning on taking fine art at university next year if my diagnosis is complete by next year September so I can get better arrangements for my issues.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

Parents
  • Greetings & please feel free to look around the Forum and reply as You like, whilst being aware of the "rules". The search box is accessed via top right 'Three lines' / 'Spyglass' Icon. (Reply now Edited, since I am using a Tablet: What is seen is different depending upon the Device/Computer used.)

• the burger/3 lines menu only appears on phones/tablets  it a magnifying glass on a laptop

• ... Me again. Out of curiosity, at the top of this Thread, as this message is being read... is the "burger" there or is it the full search / log out /messaging/ etc. ..as Icons/menu...?

• Thank You for telling Me this, Sir. This is a thing better continued upon certain other Threads, though (!)... I shall try to find the Thread(s) again and keep this in mind. As You know, I am not a moderator (!), so am uncertain of continuing here (This Thread), but will edit My first reply given this information.

...Finally, please do not work to hard in posting, and do try to stay well & happy - of course! And Good Fortune to All Else who read, even if not understanding this little digression here. Slight smile

• Thank You for telling Me this, Sir. This is a thing better continued upon certain other Threads, though (!)... I shall try to find the Thread(s) again and keep this in mind. As You know, I am not a moderator (!), so am uncertain of continuing here (This Thread), but will edit My first reply given this information.

...Finally, please do not work to hard in posting, and do try to stay well & happy - of course! And Good Fortune to All Else who read, even if not understanding this little digression here. Slight smile

Children
No Data