DELETED

DELETED

Parents
  • Hi I’m Al and my best friend had ASD and I would love to find out more about it so I can continue to support her Purple heart

• Hi Al, Its amazing that you are so supportive and want to learn more. If you would like to know more about her specifically then it would be best to ask her about how it affects her. I'm sure she is very grateful to have you by her side. Any questions you have I can try to answer.

• I know she feels like no one can really understand and I understand some of it but I want to understand a lot more so I can support her more and make her happier, have you got any advice for me? Purple heart

• Ok I will thank you Purple heart I know it makes her feel so down and I try make her feel better but if I knew a lot more id be able to help her, I hate to see her down about it when I think it makes her the beautiful person she iPurple heartand I wanna help her but she don’t see it as good and in the end my goal is to make sure she does Purple heart

• Ok I will thank you Purple heart I know it makes her feel so down and I try make her feel better but if I knew a lot more id be able to help her, I hate to see her down about it when I think it makes her the beautiful person she iPurple heartand I wanna help her but she don’t see it as good and in the end my goal is to make sure she does Purple heart

Children
No Data