DELETED

DELETED

Parents Reply Children
  • Night I’m going to watch some Tv then go to Sleeping accommodation 

• Yes sorry you’re profile says your 15 you have to be 16 or over on this forum 

• there was at no point an age requirement but if u have a degree to even b talking to 16 year olds is creepy when u wont say your age. If you wont tell me your age i will have to report ur account for making me feel unsafe and then i will delete mine so will be unable to access help. i suggest you tell me your age.

• thats ok,,, u are correct to protect yourself.  .

u are welcome here 

i am an autistic like you.  u are safe here.   i have been here 1 year basically since i was diagnosed  . 

I am a software tester by trade.. 

sorry i have to go now i have an important day tomorrow. 

u are very nervous/anxious -  the mods monitor everything here 

U have to be 16 or over to be in this Forum

• I don't mean to be rude I just don't know who I am talking to and that makes me anxious. I don't know your age, gender or anything and it isn't on your profile. I've been advised not to talk to people who won't answer simple things like age and from what I've been told the way you are responding could be seen as dangerous especially as I am a vulnerable minor. I came here to feel safe and accepted and I'm starting to feel unwanted and unsafe already. Could you please tell me more about who you are? 

• we dont go by age here --- in fact i find it rude  up front like that.

we have mods here if someone gets rude or nasty.

the rules here are

in summary. but please read them at some point.

basicallly be kind to everyone,

dont post something offensive

no bad words

no repeat posts 

Will I  remove the links to people i mentioned above ?

• A little cautious about talking to strangers as I have had issues in the past but I'm hoping that there wouldn't be any issues on here. Could you please let me know how old you, leah and simon are?

• you are about same age as xxxxxxxxxxxx so i am asking her to say hello to you she will respond some time tomorrow  and so will   xxxxxxxxx

• yes I will, I only just joined so I'm probably going to add things as I go. May I as how old you are please? I just like to be aware of who I'm talking to. Thank you for making me feel so welcome!

• can u add some details to your profile about yourself, hobbies, favourite music, tv series, pets, art, games anything like that.   You dont  have to do it right now its kinda late.