Heey, Newbie or new buzzy bee here!

Hey! 

I hope your all well, my names Rohit and im Autistic, Im of mixed culture, Half american and British,  like everyone else here, i was diagnosed since i was 3 years old and have been an Aspie for 20 years now, (Yeahh long time) xD. I wouldnt change it for the world though.. 

Im not the best with things like this, but ill tell you a little bit about Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

I like watching TV Shows, Films and whatnot, im an aspiring singer/songwriter, Also a huge documentary lover, planning to make my own soon about Autism hopefully, (I can dream lol)  Big fan of PS4 Games, big fan of sonic the hedgehog, if you know what that is xD. what music do you all listen to? TV/Film recommendations.. 

Hoping to make some friends here.. But yes. 

Thats me in a nutshell, 

Looking forward to speaking and chatting with everyone soon! :) 

Parents
  • Hihi and welcome ^_^ What sort of films do you like? I have lots of recommendations

• Hey Emmy! :) So, stuff like action.adventure, fantasy anything really. i watched sonic the hedgehog, Disney movies, fast and furious, so many lol. Slight smile

• Well currently I am watching Critical Role, its not a movie but it is action adventure, fantasy series. Its a series you can find on youtube. Basically its a bunch of voice actors playing dungeons and dragons and its really good. Theres over 100 episodes in campaign 1 and over 100 in campaign 2 and each episode is like 3-4 hours long. So if you have nothing to do and you want to kill time, go for that. Its been my hyperfixation since lockdown and its kept me entertained. 

(sensory warning episode 1 of campaign 1 starts with a sound issue but only last for about a minute and then the issue gets fixed so stick with it or skip the static and then enjoy the campaign)  

• Well currently I am watching Critical Role, its not a movie but it is action adventure, fantasy series. Its a series you can find on youtube. Basically its a bunch of voice actors playing dungeons and dragons and its really good. Theres over 100 episodes in campaign 1 and over 100 in campaign 2 and each episode is like 3-4 hours long. So if you have nothing to do and you want to kill time, go for that. Its been my hyperfixation since lockdown and its kept me entertained. 

(sensory warning episode 1 of campaign 1 starts with a sound issue but only last for about a minute and then the issue gets fixed so stick with it or skip the static and then enjoy the campaign)  

Children
No Data