We are lost of what to do

Hi I’m Mel I have SGO on my grandson who is 10 I have had him in my care 9 years but has always lived with me he has never been in care which is our problem as he is not a looked after child and funding is non existent for us we have been on waiting list at CAMHS 2 years no diagnosis yet I’m fighting so hard I’m tired and he is deteriorating so much I have begged cried shouted been nice nothing has worked he is supervised at all times doesn’t sleep we have had a assessment which they mentioned AUTISM ADHD ASPERGER PTSD and attachment disorder bowel control and school psychologist have diagnosed dyslexia problems with facial recognition and speech recognition we speak slowly to him he also has astigmatism of both eyes he threatens suicide like chucking himself from window or under a car begs to see a doctor he’s so confused social workers won’t come there’s no neglect I have school nurse school early help team and they do all therapy from mind in school which he can’t remember but they all try to support us but can’t get a diagnosis for us where do you turn I’m at my wits end