Newbie Today

Just joined this website today as when i was in my late teenage years i got diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome but now am in my late 20's, I am hoping to find people with similar interests to myself and have sent a pen pal advert to get placed in the spectrum nas magazine that comes out every few months.

My interests are playing video games on my Nintendo Switch such as Animal Crossing New Horrizons, Overcooked, Racing games such as Mario Kart and many many more games but it would take me a while to mention them all, I also have a PS4 but hardly play it but i do enjoy playing the sims 4 on my gaming pc too.

I am a huge animal lover and recently got two new puppies so they are keeping me very busy for sure! I enjoy baking when i get the time and am in the mood to bake too, I enjoy doing arts/crafts such as Hama/Perler Beads, Adult colouring books and drawing too, I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles as well but haven't done some for a while. I'm a huge Disney fan from collecting the merchandise, watching the films and visiting the theme parks too. I also enjoy going to the theatre as well and spend way to much time watching videos on Youtube too.

Parents
  • Welcome aboard!

I'm an old fart but I'm a huge Disney fan too - we visit Florida every year and hit the parks hard - always there for rope drop.    I only buy merch. that performs a function - a pen, mugs, clothes, watch etc.       Which parks to you like?

• Welcome aboard!

I'm an old fart but I'm a huge Disney fan too - we visit Florida every year and hit the parks hard - always there for rope drop.    I only buy merch. that performs a function - a pen, mugs, clothes, watch etc.       Which parks to you like?

Children