hello, I'm new to this website

my name is Jamie, 27 years old and waiting to be assessed. I'm really looking to help me through these uncertain times as I'm finding  pleasant topics and finding the best way to communicate through hobbies and interests like art, gaming and films. my dad and mum are helping me find this as I couldn't find this my self. 

I really into game: Runescape, is there anyone who plays it as well. 

Parents
  • Hi! I've just recently started playing Might and the Magic 6 lol quite an old game. I did try Runescape briefly but not sure if its just too difficult for me lol Do you have any starting up tips to share? 

• Hi Mar! I've HEARD of the Might and Magic series but just looked it up - it sounds like my kind of game! What do you enjoy about it?

• Oh great so you love RPGs too! They're my fave. I just love old school turn based RPGs I play world of warcraft too but I don't know prefer Might and Magic at the moment. I think its a proper look back into what I grew up with I guess plus my reactions aren't good enough for a shooter lol what's your favourite game? 

• It used to be Diablo LOD years ago since then I dunno I kind of messed about a bit with World of Warcraft but never really enjoyed the multiplayer aspect of it, so now I'm back to turn based stuff and enjoying it more. Love the fallout series as you can choose to be turn based or not thats pretty cool. Do feel myself liking the old school stuff more maybe it reminds me of the first times I got into computers :) Do wish I had more friends to geek out with 

• My reactions aren't great either and I, too, love turn based RPGs!
    My favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy 7 (not the 2020 remaster). Gives me time to think before my attacks!
    How about you??

Reply Children
  • It used to be Diablo LOD years ago since then I dunno I kind of messed about a bit with World of Warcraft but never really enjoyed the multiplayer aspect of it, so now I'm back to turn based stuff and enjoying it more. Love the fallout series as you can choose to be turn based or not thats pretty cool. Do feel myself liking the old school stuff more maybe it reminds me of the first times I got into computers :) Do wish I had more friends to geek out with