hello, I'm new to this website

my name is Jamie, 27 years old and waiting to be assessed. I'm really looking to help me through these uncertain times as I'm finding  pleasant topics and finding the best way to communicate through hobbies and interests like art, gaming and films. my dad and mum are helping me find this as I couldn't find this my self. 

I really into game: Runescape, is there anyone who plays it as well. 

Parents
  • Hi Jamie!

I'm new, too. Only had my diagnosis in June. I've found it to be very helpful.

Art, gaming and films are, in my opinion, great ways to communicate! I love all of these three topics, too :)

I've never played Runescape, no, but a good friend of mine was really into it. And then the mobile version came out and he loved that, too!

What do you like most about Runescape?

Toby.

• hey coaxial, what films do you enjoy? 

an exploration and learning about the game even now I'm learning as there is updates everyday. If you play runescape tell me what you think. 

no pressure, what games do you enjoy and what types of games do you like?

• hey coaxial, what films do you enjoy? 

an exploration and learning about the game even now I'm learning as there is updates everyday. If you play runescape tell me what you think. 

no pressure, what games do you enjoy and what types of games do you like?

Children
  • My favourite films of all time are: Donnie Darko / The Shawshank Redemption / The Road - all quite bleak films! How about you? In terms of video games I don't like anything too loud or fast moving (COD/FIFA for example). I like a lot of story based games and RPGs. I love Skyrim and I'm currently playing Persona 5.