Senior Moment Part 2

I'm The Poster formerly known as Senior Moment. That, of course, indicates that I am a fairly old fart who only recently crawled out from under the spectrum boulder. Still feel remarkably young, however!

I've re-registered under a different moniker because it looks as if our old IDs have died; and I seem to remember a communication from NAS a few weeks ago that this would happen.

Will the old IDs ever return I wonder? And are the old posts still available to view and comment on?

I haven't got far enough into this new regime to figure out the answers to such questions yet. 

Parents
  • I 'created account' and used my previously used email address and that allowed me to keep posting under the same username as I had been. All my previous 'activity' is available for me to view.

[I wish the process had had a guide for me to follow but I got lucky in 'risking' using my old email address]

The method I used was as follows:

On the sign in page, scroll down and look for 'create an account'

Click 'create account'

Use/input the email address you already use

For the password - you may need to pick a new password if your current one does not fit the new criteria (at least one of all the following: upper case letter character, lower case letter character, numeric character, special character)

Go through the short verify process [it seems to explain that easily, I found at least]

Then it's done - and your old username in tact

I hope you can get your old username back.

Dani Mod has stated:
    "If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at communitymanager@nas.org.uk "

community.autism.org.uk/.../community-update---new-website

• I 'created account' and used my previously used email address and that allowed me to keep posting under the same username as I had been. All my previous 'activity' is available for me to view.

[I wish the process had had a guide for me to follow but I got lucky in 'risking' using my old email address]

The method I used was as follows:

On the sign in page, scroll down and look for 'create an account'

Click 'create account'

Use/input the email address you already use

For the password - you may need to pick a new password if your current one does not fit the new criteria (at least one of all the following: upper case letter character, lower case letter character, numeric character, special character)

Go through the short verify process [it seems to explain that easily, I found at least]

Then it's done - and your old username in tact

I hope you can get your old username back.

Dani Mod has stated:
    "If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at communitymanager@nas.org.uk "

community.autism.org.uk/.../community-update---new-website

Children
No Data