Hello

Hi,

I'm an adult with Asperger's and I wanted to say hello. I don't often participate in forums, but I have been stuck on my own for 3 months because of the lockdown and I'm really feeling stressed. I'm originally from Italy and none of my relatives live near. Unfortunately, I don't get along with my neighbours.

I really could use some cheering up.

Parents
  • Hi there, I am also an adult with Asperger's .... welcome to the forum, there are lots of us on here to support you. When you want a little company reach out to those who understand, someone will alwaySlight smiles be willing to help. I hope you are feeling a tad better Slight smile ... the only annoying thing are the typos that pop up, which seem to be a blip in the system! and you can usually only see them when you've posted .... lets see.

• Hi there, I am also an adult with Asperger's .... welcome to the forum, there are lots of us on here to support you. When you want a little company reach out to those who understand, someone will alwaySlight smiles be willing to help. I hope you are feeling a tad better Slight smile ... the only annoying thing are the typos that pop up, which seem to be a blip in the system! and you can usually only see them when you've posted .... lets see.

Children