Hello

Hi,

I'm an adult with Asperger's and I wanted to say hello. I don't often participate in forums, but I have been stuck on my own for 3 months because of the lockdown and I'm really feeling stressed. I'm originally from Italy and none of my relatives live near. Unfortunately, I don't get along with my neighbours.

I really could use some cheering up.

Parents
  • Hi '145' .. I wish everyone would choose a 'nickname' for themselves

.. its easy .. click the 4th symbol from the left (just before 'My account') then 'profile' .. then .. 'Edit profile' ... be inventive .. surprise us ..

.  It's easier to have continuing conversations with names rather than numbers :-)

.. And so you want cheering up .. what would you like

.. a joke?

.. a story about success in the NT world?

.. anyway .. hello .. welcome to trhe forum .. I'm finding it really good to chat to people on here .. 

.. I'm recognising so many parallels about the struggles in my life to date ..

.. happily now it's really not so bad .. and lockdown has been blissful .. I can stay home and do all my favourite things and no-one finds it odd ..

• Hi '145' .. I wish everyone would choose a 'nickname' for themselves

.. its easy .. click the 4th symbol from the left (just before 'My account') then 'profile' .. then .. 'Edit profile' ... be inventive .. surprise us ..

.  It's easier to have continuing conversations with names rather than numbers :-)

.. And so you want cheering up .. what would you like

.. a joke?

.. a story about success in the NT world?

.. anyway .. hello .. welcome to trhe forum .. I'm finding it really good to chat to people on here .. 

.. I'm recognising so many parallels about the struggles in my life to date ..

.. happily now it's really not so bad .. and lockdown has been blissful .. I can stay home and do all my favourite things and no-one finds it odd ..

Children
No Data