Off to a terrible start

Hard to know what to say, as I have already upset someone on this forum. But I am new here. I have recently been diagnosed and was hoping to come here because I also have mental health issues: feeling low, low self-esteem and big problems communicating with people. I think at least some of these are related to my poor social skills and life long inability to fit in.

I have 2 children and a husband. I know that I have much to be thankful for. But sometimes I feel so alone. 

Parents
  • Ive had a few ding dongs......likely not your fault and a situation as Plectrum mentioned.

Ive discovered that Autistic people can hold hostile and incorrect views just like NT's..

I only come on here to get some information and then i go off back to researching on google and YT....didnt join to make friends(not being anti social, just very hard to maintain on my part)

All types of people irritate me.....NT,Autism and any other letters and conditions you can mention...lol

All the best!

• Thank you. Really kind of you to post. Hope to see you around when you pop in. I'm so good at ding dongs, but am hoping to do less.

Reply Children
No Data