Introducing myself

Hi everyone! Having just joined the site, I thought it'd make sense for me to introduce myself on here.

I'm 20, female and living in England. I've been diagnosed with PDD-NOS for about 9/10 years, and have had cerebral palsy and dyspraxia since birth.

I'm currently studying at university with hopes of becoming a published author! As such, reading and writing are some of my favourite things, but I also have a wealth of other interests, like anime, professional wrestling and watching cartoons.

I'm looking forward to connecting with a community of my fellow autistics on here! Blush

Parents
  • Hello and welcome to the forum! I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Feel free to ask any questions and read my profile.

What are you studying at university?

Having read about PDD-NOS, it sounds like being an author/writer could be your calling. I, too have tried writing. I have done television scripts for series that I have created (Unsuccessfully). I am also in the process of trying to write a book about a fictionalised version of myself, however I am currently finding it difficult as I need quiet to do it properly.

• Hello and welcome to the forum! I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Feel free to ask any questions and read my profile.

What are you studying at university?

Having read about PDD-NOS, it sounds like being an author/writer could be your calling. I, too have tried writing. I have done television scripts for series that I have created (Unsuccessfully). I am also in the process of trying to write a book about a fictionalised version of myself, however I am currently finding it difficult as I need quiet to do it properly.

Children
No Data