Hi I’m new am needing help with a few things

So myself and my partner are going to be taking custody of her sisters children one of which has autism and suffers with epilepsy he is 14 years old I would be the sole person taking care of him through the days and wanted some more information on things an places to take him during the days to keep him active an mind stimulated as this he has never had before an think that we can now give him more that he needs.

thanks for any halp 

Parents
  • It is heartwarming to see that there is still some good in this world. Slight smile

Speaking as someone who suffers from autism and epilepsy I want you to know that having someone who will care for you means the world to them and makes them feel less scared. Looking after somebody who has epilepsy as well as autism is a trial and tough time, I know from seeing my family go through it with me but I think you are amaizng for doing this.

I agree with the mod who answered you first. Look for any help in your area and also perhaps speak to your gp as well? They might be able to give you some suggestions and advice.

I hope you will all be happy together.

• It is heartwarming to see that there is still some good in this world. Slight smile

Speaking as someone who suffers from autism and epilepsy I want you to know that having someone who will care for you means the world to them and makes them feel less scared. Looking after somebody who has epilepsy as well as autism is a trial and tough time, I know from seeing my family go through it with me but I think you are amaizng for doing this.

I agree with the mod who answered you first. Look for any help in your area and also perhaps speak to your gp as well? They might be able to give you some suggestions and advice.

I hope you will all be happy together.

Children
No Data