Just saying hello

Hello~

So. I'm new here after accidentally stumbling across it whilst actually looking for something else. But I'm good to say hello, even if I am a bit shy. Hopefully I'll get more brave to join in discussions and stuff later. 

A little bit about myself: I'm Russell, I'm 32, and I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome in 2016. I work full time as a Postman, and live alone and independently with little help. I have my ups and downs, but don't we all. 

In my non-working time I'm usually found lazing on the sofa, reading and writing, playing games or watching/playing football. Also spend some time trying to help looking after mother in as much as I can do. 

So that's me! 

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you. 
    And yeah. It surprised me a bit, when I read that quite a %age of people don't find it possible to work, but actually, I can completely understand it. It's not easy for me, at times it's been very difficult and I've wanted to pack it all in and hide myself away. But, we do what we must and keep plugging at it. Work have tried at times to be supportive, but they don't always do it very well.