Childminders for autistic children

Does anybody have any advice on finding a childminder for an autistic 6 year old? 

Parents
  • I know a good babysitter. Write to me in private messages, and I will give you her contacts. I don't know if she will agree for sure, because she seems to be looking after the kids from another family.
    Their parents recently adopted a girl, so they don't have time with all the cases yet. I recently met with them, and they made me interested in the idea of foster children, saying: "you could change a child's life." Honestly, I've never thought about it. But now, it seems to me that it would fill my life with new emotions.
    By the way, could you recommend good books for an autistic child?

• I know a good babysitter. Write to me in private messages, and I will give you her contacts. I don't know if she will agree for sure, because she seems to be looking after the kids from another family.
    Their parents recently adopted a girl, so they don't have time with all the cases yet. I recently met with them, and they made me interested in the idea of foster children, saying: "you could change a child's life." Honestly, I've never thought about it. But now, it seems to me that it would fill my life with new emotions.
    By the way, could you recommend good books for an autistic child?

Children
No Data