Hello

Helllllooooo I'm Isa.

A little bit about me. I'm a lawyer, but not one of the ones who supports guilty people I only stand for people who I know are 100% innocent. Anyway I'm a fan of animated movies and love listening to music, one of my favourite pastimes.

And as we're approaching one of my favorite times of year (Christmas) I'm extremely excited!

Isa x

Parents
  • Hello, welcome to the forum. I am rediscovering who I am since recent diagnosis, with all the ups and downs involved in that. I have a job in analyst/IT area.  I also love music! I also like nature, biology and being outdoors generally.  

• I think in a way that's a good thing though. I discovered a lot of things about myself after my diagnosis and I feel like it made like myself a little more:)

Aw yes I love music! And nature as well, and ooh biology. For a long time I wanted to be a biologist but ended up as a lawyer like my mother.

• I think in a way that's a good thing though. I discovered a lot of things about myself after my diagnosis and I feel like it made like myself a little more:)

Aw yes I love music! And nature as well, and ooh biology. For a long time I wanted to be a biologist but ended up as a lawyer like my mother.

Children
No Data