HI New Here, Trying Asperger Group Again

Feeling anxious for two days before the group. Wrong side of 30. My last 20 years have been a blur of struggle. Been to many mistakes, self-destruction.  So I hope i am now ready to start functioning to a reasonable level. Wow the patients of my family, they see potential but how long can my life carry on the slow moving roller-coaster. Giving up stimulants (alcohol and excess sugars)  to give myself more stability. I just hope is my combination of ingredients for this meal will taste OK. Just hope the cook is up to it. 

Wow it really helps to hear others struggling. Is that wrong?.....

Parents
  • welcome to this forumn. glad to here u have given up alcohol. I gave it up for good 5 years ago and it did me the world of good - like u said made me more stable and stopped my depression.

To answer your question, listening about other peoples problems does make you feel better because you are sharing your problem.  See u later glassbox. Take part in all the threads,  the main 2 (for me so far ) are Autistic adults and misc & chat

enjoy

• welcome to this forumn. glad to here u have given up alcohol. I gave it up for good 5 years ago and it did me the world of good - like u said made me more stable and stopped my depression.

To answer your question, listening about other peoples problems does make you feel better because you are sharing your problem.  See u later glassbox. Take part in all the threads,  the main 2 (for me so far ) are Autistic adults and misc & chat

enjoy

Children
No Data