further more about this forum

in this website, can you publish a story that is writtened by the autistic people? if yes how?

you see i am writting a fairy tale that are based on my world and hope to published it out.

Parents
  • Hi there. Your story sounds like a really interesting idea!

I don't have a definite answer to your question, but the forum rules are here: https://community.autism.org.uk/p/rules and they don't seem to say anything about not being allowed to post a story.

I guess it might depend how long your story is - I don't know whether there is a limit to how long forum posts can be.

Also, I'm not sure whether by 'publish' it, you mean on this forum or somewhere else on the website?

If no-one else knows the answer to your question, hopefully a moderator will step in to let you know.

Good luck with publishing it, anyway. If you can't publish it here, you could always create your own blog (WordPress and Wix are two I know of, but there are several others) and publish it there - I think you would be able to tell people on this forum about it, as you wouldn't be selling it.

• Apologies, But it is not clear to me how to start a forum to ask for advice. How do I begin a forum?

• you can try to introduce yourself include what are your special interest, your life and your world etc and other will talk to you.

Reply Children
No Data