life animated

have any of you watch animated? this film is a good film and based on a true story in america. about an autistic boy who was born severely but since he loves disney as a special interest, he started to speak. and it mostly about how much he loves disney.

Are disney characters common in autistic special interest?

Yes, I am autistic myself with ocd  and disney characters are also my special interest. the reason i love the disney characters because they are so cute and they behave like an autistic person as well. I heard a some autistic people who loves disney characters and disneyland are their world and some loves the costume characters there.

and many disney characters does share some condition like autism. and some of their first author was autistic althought they didn't have the diagnosis back then as autism were only described someone with severe autism like down syndrome etc.

here some characters looks autistic

winnie the pooh - obessive, ocd, attached to honey

tigger- ADHD as he bounce around all the time

piglet- anxiety disorder, social anxiety

eyore- depression disorder

rabbit- ocd

roo- social integration disorder

tinkerbell- nonverbal, personality disorder, get sick when someone say "I don't believe in fairies" (which is like me, i get very upset and feel unwell when people say disney characters are for younger children instead of saying disney characters are for all ages.) 

peter pan- schizophrenia, peter pan has a ritual behaviour that he think about a happy thought, then fly, he doesn't like to grow up and want every thing the same,

alice in wonderland characters

gus

dopey

7 dwarves

goofy- clumpsy, 

donald duck- speech problem, clumpsy

beast

sebastien

genie

abu

what do you think? you can post some comment and share with us only if you want to.