Hello everyone. I am new on this forum...

Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome at the age of twenty-two. I also have anxiety, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. I enjoy music and films. I would like to further my knowledge of autism and the community. Many thanks.

Parents
  • hello what's your name? my name is adrian and I'm an autistic teen and have some ocd. i love disney characters and fairy tale so much. welcome to the forum. You can talk to me or ask me question when ever you like as i like to know more about autistic people's world. 

• Thank you adrian! That is very kind of you.

There are some great Disney films out there! I enjoy the spookier ones like hocus pocus, the haunted mansion and the legend of sleepy hollow [short film].

• [Speaking of spooky] ‘Mickeys not-so-scary halloween party’ started a couple of days ago at Disney world. I assume that you already knew that though. I am always amused from watching videos on youtube that document the many attractions. They really do a good job of decorating the resort.

• [Speaking of spooky] ‘Mickeys not-so-scary halloween party’ started a couple of days ago at Disney world. I assume that you already knew that though. I am always amused from watching videos on youtube that document the many attractions. They really do a good job of decorating the resort.

Children