Hello

Evening everyone 

I’m new to this forum I have no formal diagnosis but after meeting with numerous mental health professionals over the years I am being put forward for assessment possibly next spring 

Parents Reply
  • Been playing guitar since I was 14, played classical violin, viola and piano before that. Huge rock fan...glam, classic, heavy/hard, some prog, punk and new wave 76-81, some 90s Indie and Brit Pop... old metal before it got too thrashy and extreme...also love old school funk, dabble with some Jazz (love Pat Metheny!).

Dislikes; anything too electronic and that has been created on a computer by some producer ie most Pop music from the last 20 odd years, rave/house monotonous electronic dance music etc etc, also not too keen on Folk and Blues gets too boring for me after about 3 tracks.

In a nutshell I like music played by bands playing in real time who play and write with skill and passion and don't need to be auto-tuned, cleaned up and quantized by a computer to sound good....and can play live without relying on backing tracks and samples etc.

Children
No Data