Why, hello there.

Hellooo,

I joined less then half an hour ago, so far everything seems pretty easy to navigate. ^^ I was diagnosed with autism when I was 3 years old (I'm now 18) and ADHD when I was 8, I have two siblings on the spectrum and I'm a major nerd. Like, I'm not joking. I'm obsessed with anything Batman, Japan and conspiracy theory related, quite critical of myself and have managed to hold down a relationship with a bloke who has aspergers (Turns out I'm marrying him so that's alright ;) ^^).

I decided to join because I've lost a lot of friends the past few months and I've not felt the best. I thought this would give me something to do while helping others.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ^^

Parents
  • i would love to visit japan ive always admired their lifestyle the way they treat each other with respect and the traditions and rituals  they have and adhere to they even have rituals for serving and drinking tea plus i always fantasized about being a samurai lol welcome to the NAS hope you make many new friends

• i would love to visit japan ive always admired their lifestyle the way they treat each other with respect and the traditions and rituals  they have and adhere to they even have rituals for serving and drinking tea plus i always fantasized about being a samurai lol welcome to the NAS hope you make many new friends

Children