Why, hello there.

Hellooo,

I joined less then half an hour ago, so far everything seems pretty easy to navigate. ^^ I was diagnosed with autism when I was 3 years old (I'm now 18) and ADHD when I was 8, I have two siblings on the spectrum and I'm a major nerd. Like, I'm not joking. I'm obsessed with anything Batman, Japan and conspiracy theory related, quite critical of myself and have managed to hold down a relationship with a bloke who has aspergers (Turns out I'm marrying him so that's alright ;) ^^).

I decided to join because I've lost a lot of friends the past few months and I've not felt the best. I thought this would give me something to do while helping others.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ^^

Parents
  • Hello to you too. Welcome.

Glad you're finding the forum easy to use. If you want you can change your avatar and screenname, by going to the round button up the top right of the screen and then 'Profile' > 'Edit Profile'.

obsessed with anything Batman, Japan and conspiracy theory related

Really? I've never come across any conspiracy theory relating both Batman and Japan. Grinning Never mind me, I'm a sarky literal pedant who's sceptical of conspiracy theories. Everyone else here is nicer (and won't ignore your disclosures about friendships and state of mind).

Have you been to Japan? Have you seen the current 'travelling' thread? (Edit: apparently you have, good.)

• Hello to you too. Welcome.

Glad you're finding the forum easy to use. If you want you can change your avatar and screenname, by going to the round button up the top right of the screen and then 'Profile' > 'Edit Profile'.

obsessed with anything Batman, Japan and conspiracy theory related

Really? I've never come across any conspiracy theory relating both Batman and Japan. Grinning Never mind me, I'm a sarky literal pedant who's sceptical of conspiracy theories. Everyone else here is nicer (and won't ignore your disclosures about friendships and state of mind).

Have you been to Japan? Have you seen the current 'travelling' thread? (Edit: apparently you have, good.)

Children