Yttrium

Hello. I chose the name Yttrium because it is "relatively stable when exposed to air".  I am a 57 year old male. I was only diagnosed as autistic at age 55. Before the diagnosis I just thought I was in hell but now a lot of stuff (anxiety, depression etc) is making sense. I go to CBT sessions once a week. Recently the CBT sessions have been the only time I leave the house. I am having a go at mindfulness meditation but am not sure if I'm doing it right. A tiny oak tree growing in the back garden brings me pleasure and helps me relax.

Parents
  • If I start a Topic - Relaxing Photos Of Trees would other people join in and post pictures they've taken?   Slight smile

• Yes gladly,,I love trees,,I was a master at climbing them as a child.

Your tiny oak looks lovely, I know a gentleman who propagates them and goes out planting here there and everywhere. He loves trees and decided to give back to nature.

Last one I climbed was a few weeks ago Lol. It was a very large willow tree, I sat comfy where the main trunk split into various large branches, in effect it was allowing me to settle upon it and feel safe...

I was busy walking and gathering redkite feathers when I had the urge to relive childhood memories, I am fifty plus years old.

• Yes gladly,,I love trees,,I was a master at climbing them as a child.

Your tiny oak looks lovely, I know a gentleman who propagates them and goes out planting here there and everywhere. He loves trees and decided to give back to nature.

Last one I climbed was a few weeks ago Lol. It was a very large willow tree, I sat comfy where the main trunk split into various large branches, in effect it was allowing me to settle upon it and feel safe...

I was busy walking and gathering redkite feathers when I had the urge to relive childhood memories, I am fifty plus years old.

Children
No Data