Yttrium

Hello. I chose the name Yttrium because it is "relatively stable when exposed to air".  I am a 57 year old male. I was only diagnosed as autistic at age 55. Before the diagnosis I just thought I was in hell but now a lot of stuff (anxiety, depression etc) is making sense. I go to CBT sessions once a week. Recently the CBT sessions have been the only time I leave the house. I am having a go at mindfulness meditation but am not sure if I'm doing it right. A tiny oak tree growing in the back garden brings me pleasure and helps me relax.

Parents
  • Great name, Yttrium.  I'm 59 now and was only diagnosed at 56.  Yes... Hell it was.  A lot of it makes sense now.

I hope the CBT and Mindfulness are helping.  I find the latter helps me to sleep.  I've learned to shut down my head as soon as it hits the pillow!

Your photo might not have uploaded because it's too big.  Try adjusting the resolution.  If you haven't got any software to do that on your computer, you could try downloading Gimp image-editing software.  It's free.  Downscaling resolutions is pretty easy.

• Great name, Yttrium.  I'm 59 now and was only diagnosed at 56.  Yes... Hell it was.  A lot of it makes sense now.

I hope the CBT and Mindfulness are helping.  I find the latter helps me to sleep.  I've learned to shut down my head as soon as it hits the pillow!

Your photo might not have uploaded because it's too big.  Try adjusting the resolution.  If you haven't got any software to do that on your computer, you could try downloading Gimp image-editing software.  It's free.  Downscaling resolutions is pretty easy.

Children
No Data