Introduction

Hello, I am Naomi

Edited by Moderator. 10:30 20\08\18

Parents
  • Greetings. The common curtesy thing to say is "Hello, and Welcome to the NAS Forum, and Have a look around, and Hope you will find many friends here"...

My own first advice however is to not post your real name, post an alias instead, and/or then change your UserName/Picture. You may do these by Logging In and selecting 'Edit - More' under your Post, and then going to your own UserProfile to Edit that.

Apart from that... well, Yes, "Hello, and Welcome to the NAS Forum, and Have a look around, and Hope you will find many friends here" (& Do Have Fun "uplifting" your own Life.)...!

• Greetings. The common curtesy thing to say is "Hello, and Welcome to the NAS Forum, and Have a look around, and Hope you will find many friends here"...

My own first advice however is to not post your real name, post an alias instead, and/or then change your UserName/Picture. You may do these by Logging In and selecting 'Edit - More' under your Post, and then going to your own UserProfile to Edit that.

Apart from that... well, Yes, "Hello, and Welcome to the NAS Forum, and Have a look around, and Hope you will find many friends here" (& Do Have Fun "uplifting" your own Life.)...!

Children
No Data