Hello I Am New

Hello, I joined this website last night and I am looking for other autistic bloggers or carers of autistic persons to follow and interact with. I am severely visually impaired and have Asperger’s Syndrome (now under ASD). 

I am 32 years old, female and from Devon. I like to read, write and talk about religion and science. I live at home and have 2 cats and a retired guide dog. 

Thank you, bye. 

Parents
  • Hi Patience,
    I'm a 27 year old female aspie from the east midlands. Slight smile

Also an avid reader and very into the sciences (not so interested in religion, though I do like a good debate from time to time and it makes an interesting topic).

I live in a shared house with my partner, a cat (his), two dwarf lop rabbits (mine) and two snakes (also mine); a royal python and a san luis potosi kingsnake. 

Welcome to the forum!

• Hi Patience,
    I'm a 27 year old female aspie from the east midlands. Slight smile

Also an avid reader and very into the sciences (not so interested in religion, though I do like a good debate from time to time and it makes an interesting topic).

I live in a shared house with my partner, a cat (his), two dwarf lop rabbits (mine) and two snakes (also mine); a royal python and a san luis potosi kingsnake. 

Welcome to the forum!

Children
No Data