Hello - Please help me to represent the Autistic community

[Post has been removed by Moderators for breaking community rules. This post did not have permission to undertake research - Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.]

Holly - Moderator

Parents
  • WIth all due respect to the moderator who deleted the post, I don't think this was really a research study or a survey. The OP just wanted an idea of training topics. I doubt she intended to publish or publicise the results in any way, and the people in this forum are free to provide information or not as they see fit, so data protection and research ethics considerations do not apply here.

• WIth all due respect to the moderator who deleted the post, I don't think this was really a research study or a survey. The OP just wanted an idea of training topics. I doubt she intended to publish or publicise the results in any way, and the people in this forum are free to provide information or not as they see fit, so data protection and research ethics considerations do not apply here.

Children
No Data