walking on egg shells!!

Hi all, I recently wrote a thread about trying to get my daughter tested for autism. unfortunately I am no further than the brick wall I am banging my head on!! my heart is breaking for my daughter right now. every day is getting more and more stressful for her and I honestly can say I don't know how to help her.

her anxieties and outburst are more or less every day now to the point where she will cry because she doesn't understand why she is feeling the way she does.

Last week she had a complete breakdown because she said she was different. I tried to ask why she thought she was different but she just said because I don't fit in!!

I have gone back to my gp, I have spoken to the school and they have all said about getting a early help referral . has anyone done a early help ? what are you thoughts on it?

I am also still waiting for a out patients appointment to see if the doc feels that my daughter needs to be assessed but they have also said her behaviour and anxieties are down to her moderate learning difficulties

Parents Reply Children
No Data