why is this site not so busy?

Why is this site not so busy? and i dont mean that bad. why is there not many people comming here? considering how many autistic people are out there? i dont get this,i see more advice on a parenting site than i do here and again i dont mean that badly.

Parents
  • Sometimes it's more busy than other times.  A non-autistic parenting site is obviously going to be busier because there are a lot more children who aren't autistic.  Also parents can be busier looking after their children than parents of the non-autistic.  Some parents get worn out.  Some people just want to read the posts, links etc to get the info they want without signing up + contributing.  Also there are other autistic sites on offer - see home pg.

• Sometimes it's more busy than other times.  A non-autistic parenting site is obviously going to be busier because there are a lot more children who aren't autistic.  Also parents can be busier looking after their children than parents of the non-autistic.  Some parents get worn out.  Some people just want to read the posts, links etc to get the info they want without signing up + contributing.  Also there are other autistic sites on offer - see home pg.

Children
No Data