Hearing every noise

This drives me crazy. I think I can hear noises that others don't and it drives me to distraction. For example, the hum of my boiler keeps me awake and sound of next door's bathroom fan. I obsess about these noises and they distract me from what I'm supposed to be doing. I sit around waiting for specfic things that I know are on a timer :( Does anyone else suffer this? What do you do?

Parents
  • When two people are talking at once, not even a pubfull of people, I get confused.

Also, my Mum is getting annoyed with me.  Everytime I visit her I turn off her microwave and she has to set the time up again and everything when she switches it back on.  It's makes the worst continuous high pitch sound ever, which no one else seems to hear...

My local One Stop Shop has just moved and have installed a sensory room.  I was invited to the unnoficial open day, the one before the press were invited, and I got to use the room and it was awesome.  On a big furry beanbag with soft lighting, and no noise at all.  I miss it...  Especially on days where my senses are overloaded.  It's why I like my desk and house to be clear and calming, because seeing a lot of things is just tiring  :/

• When two people are talking at once, not even a pubfull of people, I get confused.

Also, my Mum is getting annoyed with me.  Everytime I visit her I turn off her microwave and she has to set the time up again and everything when she switches it back on.  It's makes the worst continuous high pitch sound ever, which no one else seems to hear...

My local One Stop Shop has just moved and have installed a sensory room.  I was invited to the unnoficial open day, the one before the press were invited, and I got to use the room and it was awesome.  On a big furry beanbag with soft lighting, and no noise at all.  I miss it...  Especially on days where my senses are overloaded.  It's why I like my desk and house to be clear and calming, because seeing a lot of things is just tiring  :/

Children
No Data