What Excercise do you actually enjoy?

I need to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol. I tried running pre-pandemic (also prediagnosis) but I never enjoyed it and I feel like something I enjoy would last longer. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • Have you tried just walking? Slower and more enjoyable than running, plus you get to take in pleasant sights and views whilst still getting the benefits of exercise. 

There's a lot you can do from home as well like weight lifting and sit ups etc.

I used to own an exercise bike that was always a great way of exercising for me when I felt too anxious to leave the house. 

I hope you can find something you'll enjoy. That's key because if you don't enjoy what you're doing then it feels more like a chore. 

• Have you tried just walking? Slower and more enjoyable than running, plus you get to take in pleasant sights and views whilst still getting the benefits of exercise. 

There's a lot you can do from home as well like weight lifting and sit ups etc.

I used to own an exercise bike that was always a great way of exercising for me when I felt too anxious to leave the house. 

I hope you can find something you'll enjoy. That's key because if you don't enjoy what you're doing then it feels more like a chore. 

Children
No Data