Anxiety jaw spasms

I need to find better ways of dealing with my anxiety. I'm anxious all the time and very little actually helps me with it. I've tried medication, I've tried talking therapy and it's like its all in vain. Nothing seems to work it's like my anxiety is immortal or something.

I get the stomach pain, tiredness, headaches and poor sleep. All that I can deal with but in the last year I've started getting jaw spasms, they start up randomly, ache and just spasm. This I struggle with. Part of me is worried my jaw will dislocate and another part just finds this so irritating and it's led to me becoming a mute so I don't have to talk as much.

Ugh why can't life just be simple?

I did call the doctors on Friday and need broached the subject of my anxiety and how it's affecting me and the receptionist was so unhelpful. "You can do a lot yourself for anxiety like colouring. The doctors are very busy at the moment..."

Translation, go away.

Frowning2️ Always feel so lonely with my problems.

Parents
  • That’s a shame that they don’t take your concerns seriously. I get told similar things. I don’t really know what they can do though at the same time as no one knows what autism is or how to treat it. So I can’t really expect them to give me this amazing help when they do t know what’s wrong with me. I sometimes get involuntary movements so does my friend who is also autistic. 

• That’s a shame that they don’t take your concerns seriously. I get told similar things. I don’t really know what they can do though at the same time as no one knows what autism is or how to treat it. So I can’t really expect them to give me this amazing help when they do t know what’s wrong with me. I sometimes get involuntary movements so does my friend who is also autistic. 

Children
No Data