Eating struggle

Ive been really struggling with eating for the past 6 months there's not really any healthy food I enjoy eating and I'm also terrible at cooking so I never have anything healthy to eat. I was raised with a dad whose obsessed with eating healthy he always acts like if you eat unhealthy food (fast food, to many carbs etc) the whole world will end. I get so stressed about eating that I just don't eat then I get dizzy and end up having to eat something sugary anyway so it's pretty counterproductive. Also sensory wise I prefer the feeling of being hungry to eating. Im 17 so still living with my parents but I plan on going to university next year and I want to go somewhere far away from where I live so I would be fully responsible for what i eat without my parents and im scared i won't be able to feed myself. Also I keep ending up in online eating disorder spaces which are not great for my mental health so I'm worried about messing my eating habits up even more

• Well, when you don't eat for a long time, your blood sugars go down, you get dizzy and shakey, and you need to eat a bit of sugar to stabilize your body. 

I would suggest having some snacks you keep around, just so you can grab it when you need something to eat. 

I think that at 17 years old, it's okay if you're terrible at cooking food. A family member of mine when she was younger, burnt food on a regular basis, but went to culinary school,  and she worked as a cook for over a decade. Like all things, it just takes time and practice.

Also, I would suggest as a last resort, having meal replacement beverages stored somewhere as a back up, just in case you're not feeling well enough to get up to go buy groceries, or you don't have enough energy to cook something, at least you can drink the beverage to get a bit of nutrition, especially if you feel dizzy and things like that. 

I personally can sit for long periods of time not eating food, and I understand the sensory feeling of starving over eating food, but I'll still try to eat something because I know it's important. Food is something that many people struggle with, so don't be so hard with yourself. Enjoy food whenever you get the chance.