Loop Quiet earplugs are a game changer for sleep!

I just got some Loop Quiet earplugs for sleep and they're a game changer! I slept SO well last night! 

My Fitbit shows I nodded off pretty much instantly last night - which never happens - and even gave me a 90 score! I've never had that before!

If noises like neighbours walking around upstairs, the fridge humming etc keep you up at night, give these a try! Plus they come with lots of different sizes of earbud in the box so you can find your perfect fit!

Parents
  • They are a little little life saver aren't they? I have a pair and I use them at work, helps stop sensory overload and keeps me from all the chatter and noises of others at work. They are so useful that I don't think I could actually survive work without them. Spare pair in my bag, in case of emergencies.

• i used them at work when i was overly stressed and it helped. 
    the conveyor belt all the time next to you making a grinding noise does make you feel bad and stressy, then you have the other shift working next to us and they play super loud nightclub level volume music, and sometimes it can be all the same banging sound for hours straight, i dont get how anyone can like that.

there was a time in our old depot where this guy was playing that type of music so loud that it was vibrating the walls of the cafeteria next to it and going through, when i saw the guy he was working and the speakers were right next to his head, cant understand how he could cope with that unless hes deaf.

• i used them at work when i was overly stressed and it helped. 
    the conveyor belt all the time next to you making a grinding noise does make you feel bad and stressy, then you have the other shift working next to us and they play super loud nightclub level volume music, and sometimes it can be all the same banging sound for hours straight, i dont get how anyone can like that.

there was a time in our old depot where this guy was playing that type of music so loud that it was vibrating the walls of the cafeteria next to it and going through, when i saw the guy he was working and the speakers were right next to his head, cant understand how he could cope with that unless hes deaf.

Children
No Data