Loop Quiet earplugs are a game changer for sleep!

I just got some Loop Quiet earplugs for sleep and they're a game changer! I slept SO well last night! 

My Fitbit shows I nodded off pretty much instantly last night - which never happens - and even gave me a 90 score! I've never had that before!

If noises like neighbours walking around upstairs, the fridge humming etc keep you up at night, give these a try! Plus they come with lots of different sizes of earbud in the box so you can find your perfect fit!

Parents
  • I'd never heard of Loop earplugs before, so I had a look on the website where they claim that the earplugs can also help with tinnitus.

I'm not usually too bothered by daily noises (traffic, trains, etc) although the vacuum cleaner does trouble me, but only when its someone else using it. I'm ok if I am using it.

Anyway, can anyone comment on the claim that Loops can help with tinnitus?

I have constant ringing / high pitch noise in my right ear and occasionally left ear as well.

• I have tinnitus which is a ringing in both ears 24/7 and when I'm stressed I get an added buzzing in there and from time to time I also hear my own heart beat in my ears (no nice). In my experience my loops do not help with my tinnitus. In fact, they turn down outside noise which can sometimes make my tinnitus more obvious to me as its the main thing I can hear if that makes sense? Hope this helps. 

• Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking - shutting off outside "real" sounds would only make the tinnitus even more noticeable. And for that exact reason I always have talk radio station playing in the background when I go to bed at night, so that there is something else to listen to rather just that damn ringing.

• I'm in the same boat, I have to have some noise on so I can sleep otherwise it drives me mad and keeps me awake. 

Reply Children
No Data