cant go out in the daytime plse help :(

hey my nme is justice,  i'v known i'v had autisem  for years  but never had  visual sensativoty  to light and noise  untill the past  couple years,   i cant  go out   i cant see the people  i want to or  go out  and hang  out like i want to .  i'm a prisner in my own home,    i can barly  walk  my dog enough,  i  got  perscription  sunglasses  and i even use an MP3 player   but its not  enough    i'm all out of idea's   plse help :(

Parents
  • Hi Justice - this must be miserable for you.  My son has a sensitivity to certain noises + wears headphones when out - the ones that go over your ears.  When the music's playing he is undisturbed but when he switches his music off sound permeates thru again.  Headphones are helpful but are not a complete answer to the problem.  Ear defends, I've heard, can be helpful but not if you want to communicate with others.  Opticians may be able to advise about whether the lenses in your glasses need changing.  Could you explain to us in a bit more detail so perhaps we can give better replies to you.  For example is it any kind of light or noise or only certain kinds of light or noise?  Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

• Hi Justice - this must be miserable for you.  My son has a sensitivity to certain noises + wears headphones when out - the ones that go over your ears.  When the music's playing he is undisturbed but when he switches his music off sound permeates thru again.  Headphones are helpful but are not a complete answer to the problem.  Ear defends, I've heard, can be helpful but not if you want to communicate with others.  Opticians may be able to advise about whether the lenses in your glasses need changing.  Could you explain to us in a bit more detail so perhaps we can give better replies to you.  For example is it any kind of light or noise or only certain kinds of light or noise?  Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

Children
No Data